In CORE 7.0, Administrators can now enhance the User Experience with customized logos when their users log in. This is done on the User Role level of the Client Environment.
How to Change Logo for Users
- As an admin or with User Access permissions, Go to Users-> User Roles and scroll to the App Customer Logo section.
- Choose the preferred logo for the Users in that User Role and save changes
- Save Changes.
When users from that user role log in they will see the updated Logo change upon login
In this example, the selected logo was a company named Sunshine Day. Users in this user role defaults to this logo when logged in.
Another possibility would be to change the logo to a production that the Users are in.
In this example, we could have chosen the production called "Under the Sea" logo for this Users Role:
How to Add New Logos to your Environment
At this time, Admin and users with Role Manager permissions will need to send the logos to email@example.com and the 5th Kind Support Team will work with you to add the logos to your environment.
- Images needs to fit within a 200x80 pixel area or have 2.5:1 ratio for resizing
- File size: No larger that 1MB
- Image types: png, jpg, jpeg, eps