To access the view-only shared document, which you can copy and customize for your own purposes, go to 5th Kind CORE_Viewer Guide.
5th Kind CORE Quick Start Instructions for Reviewers
For the best CORE experience, use the Chrome browser. CORE is also supported in Safari as well as Firefox.
Login to User Account (Desktop and iPad users)
- Login via web browser: [client url] and proceed through the login prompts.
- [remove if not applicable] Put Google Authenticator on your phone to validate the MFA login protocols.
- From the app, scan the 5th Kind QR code to register your device.
- Follow the login instructions.
- Once you login, you’ll be prompted to accept the user license agreement
- Once accepted you will be redirected to your CORE inbox
View Files in CORE
- You will receive an email notification from CORE when a package of files has been shared.
- When you receive this notification, select the link. You may be prompted to log into CORE, if you aren’t already logged in. You will then be directed to the package (CORE’s version of an email).
- Your inbox is like any other email inbox where you’ll see packages that have been sent to you. Click the Subject of any package to open the playlist and view the files.
To play a specific file in the playlist, click on the thumbnail to open the file.
If files Autoplay, and you want to turn it off, toggle the control above the Playlist.