Assign "Coordinator Role" to an existing user
The new Coordinator Role is a specific role for a user who facilitates the distribution of assets without the ability to upload or download assets into the system.
If you do not see this role as an option, please contact your CORE Success Manager.
Once a Coordinator Role has been created and saved under 'User Roles', the new role will appear in the 'User Role' dropdown to assign to a user's account. To learn how to create the Coordinator Role, go to How to Create a Coordinator Role.
To assign your Coordinator Role to an existing user in your CORE system:
- Click on Users in the main menu on the left-hand side.
- Select the Manage Users tab at the top.
- Find and select the User.
- In the User Profile, assign the new role under User Role' (If you are assigning the role to a brand new user account, click the '+ New User' button to create the new user.)
- Select Save at the top right of the Profile.
Once you have assigned the new Coordinator role to a user account, make sure they log out of CORE and log back in. The user will have the access rights of a Coordinator and can start using their new permissions.
Learn more about What can a Coordinator Do in Core?