The Coordinator Role is a specific role for a user who facilitates the distribution of assets without the ability to upload or download assets into the system. For a summary of Coordinator role permissions, go to What can a Coordinator Role User do in CORE?
In this article:
Create a User Role with Coordinator Permissions
Start by creating a New User role (see below)
- Go to Users in the main menu on left
- Select the User Roles tab
- Select +New User Role button
- Name your User Role
Next set the Coordinator Role permissions.
The Coordinator Role, when selected, will automatically apply the following conditions to your role by default:.
Set Coordinator Role Permissions
1. The User Access level should be set to Coordinator Role. This selection sets all the permissions and defaults listed below. As the creator of the User Role, you should validate that these settings are correct when you make the role.
Note: Not all CORE environments will have the Coordinator Role. If you do not see this role as an option, please contact your CORE Success Manager.
2. The Save Access Level is set to None
The following selections will be checked:
3. Package Manager
The Following selection will not be checked:
4. Upload Assets
5. Box files access
6. Outlined Dark is the default watermark styles for Videos, Docs, Images.
Scroll to the bottom of the section and select/verify the selection is Outlined Dark.
7. The User Access Rules is setup so role can see all users in all productions so that they can share packages with anyone with a CORE account.
Save the Role
Once you've validated the settings for the Coordinator Role, save it. You can now assign it to a new or existing user.