The Transfers Module enables users and administrators to track their downloaded files, monitor the files’ progress, and troubleshoot issues.
In this article:
Elements of the Transfers Module >> Downloads
Downloads are one part of the Transfers Module.
- Downloads - Section of Transfers Module, where a user can track their downloads, and an administrator or user with the permission can track the downloads of multiple users.
- Uploads - Section of Transfer Module, where a user can track their uploads, and an administrator or user with the permission can track the uploads of multiple users. Go to Uploads section link here for more information.
- Refresh - Refreshes the module page to sync and show the latest uploads or downloads.
- View By - Sorts listed uploads and downloads by Date of the upload or download, or by the total Size of the files that were uploaded or downloaded.
- All - View of all downloaded files in the Transfers Module.
- Downloading - Filtered view of all files currently in the process of downloading.
- Pending - Filtered view of all files that are pending download, they are being watermarked.
- Ready - Filtered view of all files that are ready for download, they have been watermarked and/or zipped.
- Cancelled - Filtered view of all files that started downloading, but were cancelled prior to completion of processing.
- Succeeded - Filtered view of all files that have been successfully downloaded.
- Select Box - Allows the user to select a stalled or mid-process file set in order to cancel it/them.
- Name - Name of the file set.
- User - The user who downloaded the file(s).
- Date - Date and time of the download.
- Status - Download status of your file set. Here are the different types of statuses that you will see in this section:
- Proxy processing: lets you know that you have a file or files in your file set that are still processing in the system. Once a file has processed, then it can be watermarked.
- Watermarking: lets you know that your files are being watermarked.
- Ready: lets you know that your files are ready to be downloaded. All the watermarking (if requested) and/or file zipping have been done on your file set. You will also see the Download button at the right of your package change from grey to green color.
- Cancelled: lets you know that a package download process has been cancelled for your file set and your package will no longer download.
- Completed: lets you know that your package has been successfully downloaded to your computer.
- Error: lets you know that a file or files in your package have encountered an error & will need to be checked before resuming your download.
- Progress - Progress status bar showing the progress of the processing download.
- Type - Shows the type of download process chosen, via Aspera or Simple (aka Zip), which means via HTTPs.
- Size - Total size of the file set.
- Details - A button that directs the user to the Download Details View where you can see the same details for the individual files in the file set. This View is useful for troubleshooting file sets of more than one file where one or more files stall and disrupt the downloading of an entire file set.
- Download Button - A button that will initiate the download of your file set.
- Three Dot Menu - A menu that gives you options to download your file set via Aspera or Zip.
- Cancel - Will appear as a red during the downloading process during which time a user can cancel the downloading files. The will turn gray and become inactive once an uploaded file set has fully processed.