The Package merge feature is used to merge multiple packages into single package that can be shared with you or that you have created.
In this article:
The merge option shows under the Inbox Module when two or more packages are selected.
Who has ability to merge
- Package Manager
Steps to merge the package
- Click on the check boxes shown in left of each package in Inbox
- Select the Merge Package option
- Name the package of your choice. By Default it is set to “Merged Package”
Actions to be performed on Merged Package
Preview : To preview the package
Share : You can share the package to recipient by entering the following details in it.
- Choose Package Type :Select Package type as follows
- Subject : Name of the Package to be entered
- Recipient: Choose the recipients for the package: either individuals or a user list.
- Message: Write a message to your recipients in this box and Click Share when the message is complete.
3. Download : To Initiate a download select the download icon from an asset. The following information can be set on package:
4. Upload : You can add the new into your merged package. Select either the “Create new upload” option or the existing asset group which are part of merge package already.
- Create new upload:
If Categorized : New upload will be added to the current package
If not categorized : New upload will not be added to current package
Before new upload done
New upload done in existing assets group
6. Discussion : You can share comments and have discussions about Files with others by entering the following details:
- Subject: Enter the subject of your comment here
- Recipient: Enter one or more other Users to share the Comment with
- Message Type your comment here and click on Send once done