When a Live Room is created, Admins of that room are able to add users to it. This article explains how to add users to an existing LIVE Room.
To learn how to Create a LIVE Room, go to Live Room: Set up and Stream!.
Add Users to Room
Once a room has been created and set up:
- Open the room as the user.
- Accept or bypass the conferencing set up screens. If you close the setup screens, they'll reappear later when you return to the room.
- In the top right corner, you'll see the Add User button. Click it.
4. This will open a new window. You can search for any user that you are allowed to see.
5. Click the plus signs to turn them into green check marks, and then click Add Users at the bottom.
6. After adding your users, select the Users icon at the bottom right of your screen.
The right panel will open and you can see the users who've been added to your room.
Remove Users from a LIVE Room
To remove a user, click the triple dots next to their name, and select "delete." This will remove the user from the room. Note, this does not delete the user from the CORE or LIVE platforms, just removes that user from the room.