What Support is Available to Me?
5th Kind offers multiple sources of support depending upon your need and how you like to fix a problem.
- Self-Service Support - Client Environment
- Self-Service Support - 5th Kind Support Site
- 24/7 Customer Support
Self-Service Support - Client Environment
To troubleshoot issues from your CORE environment, go to the Help icon in the bottom left corner of your screen. When selected, it will open CORE’s searchable user manual. You can also access it directly at https://help-v6.5thkind.com/docs/welcome.html.
Self-Service Support - 5th Kind Support Site
To access the support site, go to 5thkind.zendesk.com. Here you can search for articles, watch how-to videos, check out FAQs, and submit a support request.
24/7 Customer Support
5th Kind’s customer support team is here to help your team admins and system administrators with their support questions. You can reach support in the following ways:
- Ticket Requests
- Submit ticket requests at our support site - https://5thkind.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
- Select the 24/7 Support Button in the footer of the 5thkind.com site
- Call 818-239-4878
- Sharing Packages in Your Client Environment
- If you have an issue with a particular file or a package that you can share, direct it to this email address email@example.com.
What Information do I Need to Provide When Reporting an Issue or Bug?
When reporting an issue, the more information that you can provide, the more it will help customer support to troubleshoot the problem.
- Is the issue on desktop, mobile, or tablet?
- What browser and device are you using?
- To send a link to the file or package that needs to be reviewed, you can copy and paste your browser URL into the support request. This will provide the support team direct access to the file or package you’re reporting.
- Who is this affecting? Include the email address and, if possible, a contact number. If it is a group of users, identify the group or role belonging to the users.
- A detailed description of the issue and any error messages you saw on the screen. A screenshot of the error message is great.
- Supporting screenshots or screen recordings of the error occurring within the environment.
How to Get the Fastest Service?
From 12:00AM to 9:00PM US Pacific:
- It is best to open a ticket and provide your information up front (screenshots, videos, error messages, steps to reproduce the problem, URLs to files, a few names of the users affected, your level of urgency, etc.).
From 9:00PM to 12:00AM US Pacific:
- Open the ticket as above and follow up with a phone call to 818-239-4878, referring to the ticket number.
How Soon Will You Get Back to Me?
Terms of Support Services. 5th Kind’s support response is based on the severity of the issue. Severity Descriptions are included below.
P1 - Urgent:
- Critical issue affecting all users, including system unavailability, with no workaround available.
- Example: Platform is down.
- First Reply: < 30 min
P2 - High:
- Persistent issue which is affecting many users and/or impacting user experience. Reducing the performance of the platform significantly, with no reasonable workaround available. Also, if AppleTV app or iOS app are not functioning.
- Example: Specific function is down e.g. Packages not sending.
- First Reply: < 2 business hours
P3 - Normal:
- Intermittent issue within the platform, a temporary workaround is available or the issue is affecting some but not all users.
- Example: Error messages appearing when uploading users individually but bulk user upload works.
- First Reply: < 8 business hours
P4 - Low:
- General inquiries on using the platform or small issues which otherwise do not require immediate attention and have a workaround.
- Example: Guidance required with how to use the platform.
- First Reply: 1 business day