If your package opens, but only in the Player, go to Troubleshooting in Asset & Package Viewer. If your package won’t open when you click on it from your Inbox, then check for the following:
- Is it expired?
- Reach out to the sender of the package if you need more viewing time.
- Have you reached the maximum views allowed?
- Reach out to the sender of the package if you need more views.
- Does the package show (0) files at the end of the package name?
- All files have been removed from the package, reach out to the sender to have them re-share a new package. The package may appear to flash to open but immediately will close and is not viewable.