In this article:
Customize List Mode View
While you're in List Mode, you can customize which columns can be shown.
To add or remove a column
1. Click the blue settings icon in the upper-right corner of your Search Results or any Asset Group.
2. Check a Tag Field to add it to your column view. Uncheck a Tag Field to remove it.
3. To find a Tag Field, type its name in the search field, and the results will filter by what you type.
Re-organize a column
4. Select the stacked gray stripes to the left of the Tag Field and then drag the Tag Field to your desired place.
5. Finally, click the button to save your settings.