In this article, we'll cover how to annotate a file.
- Select the file and open in Asset Viewer
- Open Annotate icon
- Make your Annotation with the Annotate tools panel
- Save and complete New Discussion form
- Select a file you'd like to annotate & open it in asset viewer.
- Click on the OPEN ANNOTATE icon (@ bottom left corner of the asset viewer)
- Annotate tools panel will appear (@ left side of the asset viewer).
- Using the provided tools, make your annotations on the file.
- Remember to save your annotations! Click on the SAVE button (@ bottom left in the asset viewer).
- After clicking the SAVE button, a NEW DISCUSSION menu will appear (@ right side of the asset viewer). This is where you will be able to enter information about your annotations & also have the ability to share this information with other users.
- fill out the fields in the NEW DISCUSSION menu. If you also want to share your annotations, don't forget to fill out the RECIPIENTS field (not required).
- click on SEND button (@ bottom of new discussion menu) to save your annotations & also share them with other users (only if users were included in the Recipients field).
- Your annotations are now saved & will appear in the DISCUSSION panel.
Time for a well deserved coffee break! :)