With the CORE Box Integration, CORE users can integrate Box user accounts into their media workflow.
- Users can connect into the Box account from CORE
- Upload and Categorize/Tag your Box assets into CORE
- You can create/save templates to short-cut and automate common tag settings to categorize files.
How to upload your assets to CORE
- Go to the Box Icon on the left Panel
- Log in to your Box account and allow access
- Choose your assets to categorize (tag)
- Check the boxes next to the assets you want to add to CORE.
- Categorize your Assets within CORE
Core Tip: Categorization Template
Use the Template to save your categorization to use again. These templates can save you time when you regularly use the same or common tag settings to categorize Files. Click here to see more information to save and load your categorization via templates.
Other options to select/view your Box assets in CORE
Toggle the Thumbnail Icon below to switch to the Thumbnail view and choose your assets.
From the Thumbnail View click on the list view icon to switch back to List View (in red)