If a company has different taxonomies for different project types, would they also need multiple environment
Example: A company has separate Features, TV, and Documentary divisions, and their dailies workflows have some nuances.
Yes, 5th Kind CORE can support multiple tag schema / metadata taxonomies in the same environment.
This is where Domains and Tag Structures come in.
- So Film and TV are separate out-of-the-box project types provided by CORE that have different tag schemas.
- In this case, Documentary could be its own domain.
- Likewise, depending on the company's Dailies needs:
- Dailies could be a department within each production that is used within Film, TV, and Documentary;
- Or Dailies could be a category within the Editorial Department for each production that is used within Film, TV, Documentary;
- Or, if the company wanted to keep the workflow separate, Dailies could be its own domain.